[elearning] The Changing ICT Landscape

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:55:08 EST 2010

If anybody is interested, I am helping run an elluminate workshop next week,
Tuesday directly after school. You can access this from the comfort of your
favourite chair or bean bag using a wireless laptop with a microphone.
Details and link to the online room here (test the link before you jump in)

     http://bit.ly/dzsQQ1

BYO ideas and glove puppet.

Regards Roland

Disclaimer: this is my first Elluminate session as a moderator so be kind
and pay attention or there will be consequences.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au