[elearning] [Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Are iPads 'computers'?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Dec 10 13:07:31 EST 2010

While you can't buy iPads with NSSCF money, iPads do count toward your 1:2
or 1:1 ratio.

IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

My cow died on this day two years ago.  I know because I noted it in my
dairy.