[elearning] Photography darkrooms v Mac lab

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 21 15:03:45 EST 2009

Yes I know only too well about the effect digital technologies and devt are having on the photography industry - my husband has been retrenched twice since the turn of the century in the photographic industry. Once from Ilford - photographic papers and chem, now entirely imported. and the next from Ricoh, who also reduced their film cameras... not sure if they wiped them entirely, but they also didn't repair them any more.

I really don't think you can ask outside your own school situation, depends on the staff and students if they are prepared to bear the high cost....

Suzanne Arnott
eLearning Leader
Sandringham College
Holloway Rd