[elearning] Photography darkrooms v Mac lab

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 21 13:55:08 EST 2009

black and white is still available, as is colour slides which produce the most rich and amazing colours you could imagine, which digital inks have not yet matches.
As far as archival stability, black and white images will last a lot longer than digital prints.

Suzanne Arnott
eLearning Leader
Sandringham College
Holloway Rd