[elearning] Cyber Crime Story on 4 Corners

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 21:53:55 EST 2009

Yep.  That is a doozy.  Get it by all (legal) means...

Attard, Martin P wrote:
> I believe the next Monday's story on 4 Corners (ABC) is about Cyber
> Crime, might be a good intro in U4OC2
>

> Mr. Martin Attard
> Kurunjang Secondary College
> Kurunjang Drive
> PO Box 598
> Melton  3337, Victoria, Australia
> Ph: (03)97439211 (w)
> Fax: (03)97478495 (w)
> email: attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
>

> Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

Why do people mis-spell 'grammar' and mispronounce 'pronuniciation'?