[elearning] Leading and Learning article

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:25:53 EST 2009

Thanks Kevork .. I have had a good chat with a key educator who was critical
of shadowy 1:1 strategy slipped in by the Dept and there has been some
discussions with other teachers to me offlist. I notice some criticism also
in the AEU newsletter this morning. Does make me feel better that the hybrid
approach that we drafted into our school ICT strategy plan that incorporates
some (but not all Netbooks) is for our school still the best way forward at
this point in time. Am also holding out for reviews about the generation 3
Netbooks due for release late this year.

Regards Roland