[elearning] Are you ready for the next digital revolution?

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 14 06:51:02 EST 2008

Yes it sounded interesting. Wouldn't mind having a look.
However we are lucky to have ISP's in Australia that are looking after
us by charging us ridiculous access rates for pitiful speeds. Carr
obviously lives in a world where net access is fast and cheap.Our
students will be "protected" at least while schools continue to ask them
to pay for net access and are generally looking for ways to reduce net
bills.
The power a school could wield is that of enhancing ignorance and
isolating students through denial of information.
Cheers
Cameron