[Design and Technology] Looking for a Technician?

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 30 23:25:10 UTC 2021

Desiree Riny is looking for a technician role from the start of Semester 2 this year. She has a Bachelor of Industrial Design from RMIT and graduated with First Class Honours. She is interested in product development, human centred design and engineering and has expertise in a range of areas including:

  *   laser cutting
  *   use of docking saw
  *   use of bandsaw
  *   3d printing
  *   3d scanning

She is currently working on the Regional Arts Victoria Creative Workers in Schools program, where she is delivering an Industrial Design program for students, so also has experience in the classroom . You can download Desiree's CV HERE<https://datta.vic.edu.au/sites/default/files/CV_%20DESIREE%20RINY.pdf>, and she can be contacted via email at desireeriny at gmail.com<mailto:desireeriny at gmail.com> or you can contact me and I'll put you in touch.

Laura

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FD4A.05B876C0]

Laura Murphy

Executive Education Officer

DATTA Vic

Abbotsford Convent

Room C1.22

Convent Building

1 St Heliers Street

Abbotsford VIC 3067

Phone: 03 9349 5809

Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>

Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datta.vic.edu.au%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cbrooks.christopher.c%40edumail.vic.gov.au%7Ca8f192e2f5fa4e68c03708d7b5bfd154%7Cd96cb3371a8744cfb69b3cec334a4c1f%7C0%7C0%7C637177707795027466&sdata=%2FSHY558TquTnHX0X6b%2BBwSec4dXA8jD0RVRyc35GJOQ%3D&reserved=0>

Note I am working from home Monday - Thursday.

I acknowledge the Wurundjeri Woi Wurung people of the Kulin Nation, the traditional custodians of the land on which I live and work.  I pay my respect to their Elders, both past and present.

DATTA Vic works with schools throughout the state, and we also pay respect to  Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the wider Victorian community and beyond. Indigenous sovereignty has never been ceded.