[Design and Technology] essential assessment in the holidays

Lewis C lewis.clark at gilson.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 14 03:42:17 UTC 2020

What’s everyone's due date to complete the SAT? I’ve been aiming for the end of week 2 to ensure there’s still time to prep for the exam.

Lewis Clark

Secondary Teacher
Gilson College  |  Taylors Hill Campus
p   03  9365 9365  |   f   03  9365 9366
a   450 Taylors Rd, Taylors Hill, Victoria 3037
e  l <mailto:name.surname at gilson.vic.edu.au>ewis.clark at gilson.vic.edu.au <mailto:ewis.clark at gilson.vic.edu.au>
w  www.gilson.vic.edu.au <http://www.gilson.vic.edu.au/>

--

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material
contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the