[Design and Technology] Notice to teachers - VCE Product Design and Technology and Systems Engineering

Lorraine Tran tranlorraine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:07:08 UTC 2020

Dear teachers

Just thought I'd bring this notice to your attention if you haven't
already seen it.

https://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/administration/schooladministration/notices/2020/Pages/122.aspx

VCE Systems Engineering teachers - please see the last paragraph re
corrections to inconsistencies in the 2020 modified study design.

Laura sent out an email earlier today about the use of edulists. I spoke
to Kevork Krozian today - he initially set up the lists years ago (he is
an IT teacher) and remains the administrator of edulists.

As Laura mentioned, these are likely to be phased out in the future,
however, if you do have any problems with using edulists until new ways
of communicating with other teachers are more widely adopted, then
Kevork is happy to help you - just email Kevork on
kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au or kevork at edulists.com.au.

All the best and please stay well,

Lorraine Tran.