[Design and Technology] FW: CNC milling

David Fletcher dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 20 04:24:53 UTC 2020

From: Mearns, Alistair [mailto:alistair.mearns at education.tas.gov.au]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 2:21 PM
To: dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Subject: CNC milling

I got your contact off the DATTA website. I'm teaching at Rosny College in
Hobart. We are looking at getting some CNC equipment for our metal workshop
but would like to get some advice on what's available and valuable. Are you
able to recommend any machines or advice?

Cheers Alistair

0419 846 824

  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by
legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons
to whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that
any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised.
If you have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact
this office by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to
enable arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or
its return at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of
the information contained in this transmission.
P Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?