[Design and Technology] Socrative resources

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Fri May 22 02:34:12 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, the wonderful Pat McMahon has shared some great resources with us that can be used with the Socrative platform - https://socrative.com/  It's currently free, and is a great tool for teaching and assessing practical projects.

The new resources are attached, and we'll also add them to our website.

If you have any questions, let me know - I know Pat will be happy to help any of you who were interested in trying out the p[rogram!

Laura