[Design and Technology] destech Digest, Vol 180, Issue 2

Maryann AUGUSTINUS MAUGUSTINUS at unihigh.vic.edu.au
Wed May 6 21:42:12 UTC 2020

> Hi all

I have been doing a lot of drawing with my year 9 and 10's lately. I found
the following videos amazing and invaluable.
the first five are by a product designer. I had my students follow his step
by step instructions and then extended them with
some other design activities. Really good for the lower achievers. The desk
and chair I did as extensions. He also has some rendering videos but as we
dont have access to our copics I havent used those. You may like to check
those out too.
 I normally wouldnt work in two point but these are really good. enjoy!
Regards Maryann Augustinus UHS