[Design and Technology] Partnership Agreement

David Pitt dpitt at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 4 04:32:12 UTC 2020

Hi Heather,

That's a very kind offer - I'd like to prioritise making space for someone else who also needs a partner to get that job off their plate - but if nobody is forthcoming I'd love to connect with you around Vermont.

It is worth noting that our focus is on Resistant Materials, which might have an impact - particularly where SAC tasks are considered for anyone interested in joining up.

With kind regards, and thanks.

David Pitt Head of Department - Design Technology.
[mail_sig]

T +61 3 9807 8888
E dpitt at huntingtower.vic.edu.au<mailto:dpitt at huntingtower.vic.edu.au>
W http://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au<http://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au/>
77 Waimarie Drive, Mount Waverley, Victoria 3149, Australia

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail or telephone, and destroy the original message. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.