[Design and Technology] Review of Australian Curriculum announced by ACARA

Foster, David B foster.david.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jun 15 10:50:12 UTC 2020

Hi Lorraine,

I was able to get a response from the Health Advise regarding the issues Technology teachers face with COVID 19. It took two weeks for them to get back to me but unfortunately they did not refer to Technology classes they thought I was an Arts teacher as you will see from the copy I will send you.

Maybe it was because I referred to myself as a Design Technology teacher (I thought if I said Technology teacher they would think I was an IT teacher). I feel she had know idea what Design Technology meant. Do we had an identity problem here?