[Design and Technology] Remote Learning 2.0 - OnShape Tutorials

Byrne Ross rbyrne at mazenod.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 27 12:53:42 UTC 2020

Laura,

During the first lock down Ramesh Gammune at Mazenod College created a clear and step by step introduction to create a simple 3D printable Desk Tidy in OnShape.

Some schools may be struggling for resources for Junior D&T.  Please see the link below for the You Tube playlist for the tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLljjG-GJgrFjwEKtaDxAQoPQZcoeYjpTy

Ramesh did a fantastic job getting our department through ISO and I did ask him permission to share this resource with you.

Please share with the D&T teachers or put up on the website if you think it could be of use?

Regards

Ross Byrne

This email and any attachments may be considered confidential. If received in error, please contact the College and delete all copies. Mazenod College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence that may result from use of this email and attached files, whether caused by negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the College.