[Design and Technology] job available now at Marcellin College

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 30 01:25:12 UTC 2020

Marcellin College is a Catholic boys college of approximately 1450 students in Bulleen, Melbourne.

They have an immediate vacancy for a Technologies teacher, and will consider someone willing to step in at short notice as a temporary arrangement.

The previous teacher delivered the following classes:

  *   Year 12 VCE Product Design & Technology
  *   Year 11 VCE Systems Engineering
  *   Year 11 VET Building and Construction
  *   Year 10 Design & Technologies (Product Design)
  *   Year 8 Design & Technologies ( Product Design)

For further details and to apply, contact Fran Davey at Fran.Davey at marcellin.vic.edu.au<mailto:Fran.Davey at marcellin.vic.edu.au> / 03 9851 1589

Laura

[cid:image001.png at 01D5D768.6971BD50]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education Officer
DATTA Vic
Abbotsford Convent
Room C1.22
Convent Building
1 St Heliers Street
Abbotsford VIC 3067
Phone: 03 9349 5809
Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>
Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>

Note I am in the office Tuesday - Friday.