[Design and Technology] VET Facebook page - hope this is ok to send out

julie armstrong self.delicacy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:17:18 UTC 2020

Good morning all and welcome back to another exciting year!!

A colleague and I have started a Facebook page for VET secondary School
teachers, where we are posting the latest information from the VCAA, ASQA,
VALA etc as well as other information if you would like to join please use
the following link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2366581806988637/

There is also going to be a VET conference this year, which is very
exciting, info will be on the page soon.

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for
the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error
please notify
the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to
any one or make copies.
Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached
files, for
viruses and the like. While we do everything possible to protect
information from
viruses, the Self Delicacy accepts no liability of whatever nature for any
loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from
the access
and/or downloading of any files which are attached to this e-mail message.