[Design and Technology] JUST PUBLISHED - support videos for teachers of VCE PD&T and Systems

E.Italiano e.italiano at stmonicas-epping.com
Mon Aug 31 00:31:19 UTC 2020

Hi Elizabeth
Yes you are correct. Even the students will lack enthusiasm towards making a new product within a very short time frame.
It was said on the video that we don’t have to make a new product if we can get evidence from other tasks they have completed such as the trial samples and the toile/prototype. So we will need to trust our judgment and rank our class.
In my case I am able to do that for most of my students but there is one student who has not completed the trial samples and the toile and not really able to do that. So not sure what to do about that. Perhaps just set her a practical task to complete on her own?
All the best.

Regards,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D67F81.DC983680]

E. Italiano
Product Design and Technology Textiles Teacher

St Monica's College, Epping

p:

(03) 9409 8821

w:

www.stmonicas-epping.com<http://www.stmonicas-epping.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D67F81.DC983680]<https://www.facebook.com/smcepping/>  [cid:image003.png at 01D67F81.DC983680] <https://twitter.com/SMC_Epping>   [cid:image004.png at 01D67F81.DC983680] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/st-monica's-college-epping---official>

St Monica's College, Epping - Serving Catholic Education Today & Tomorrow.
This email is confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. It is also subject to copyright. If you have received it in error, confidentiality and privilege are not waived and you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please notify the sender by return email and delete it from your system. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).