[Design and Technology] Link to VCAA updated info on SAT Assessment

Jude Wright JWright at pcw.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 18 23:34:10 UTC 2020

Dear Lorraine,
Thank you for keeping me updated regarding VCAA information.
I have Unit 2 and Unit 3 PDT (Textiles) classes running remotely.
The students don’t have access to machines etc. at home.
My problem is that, because of my age and having a chronic illness, I am not able to return to school until it is safe to do so.
Can I take that into account when marking their garment for the SAT?
All SACs are fine and folio work is progressing well.
Kind regards,
Jude

Jude Wright

P: (03) 8517 2753