[Design and Technology] News on VCE assessment

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 01:16:28 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, just a quick note to let you know that there is a letter being sent to Principals today with the latest guidance from the DET on on-site assessments. As soon as we have it, we'll share it via our mailing list. Good luck everyone, L x

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FD4A.05B876C0]

Laura Murphy

Executive Education Officer

DATTA Vic

Abbotsford Convent

Room C1.22

Convent Building

1 St Heliers Street

Abbotsford VIC 3067

Phone: 03 9349 5809

Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>

Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datta.vic.edu.au%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cbrooks.christopher.c%40edumail.vic.gov.au%7Ca8f192e2f5fa4e68c03708d7b5bfd154%7Cd96cb3371a8744cfb69b3cec334a4c1f%7C0%7C0%7C637177707795027466&sdata=%2FSHY558TquTnHX0X6b%2BBwSec4dXA8jD0RVRyc35GJOQ%3D&reserved=0>

Note I am working from home Monday - Wednesday.