[Design and Technology] Unit 4 - VCAA

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 12 02:47:21 UTC 2020

HI everyone, DATTA Vic still does not have clear guidance on this following our letter to the VCAA last Monday (http://datta.vic.edu.au/sites/default/files/DATTA%20Vic%20letter%20to%20VCAA%203rd%20Aug%202020.pdf)

I'm going to try again today - it looks like there is conflicting info on whether or not students are expected to do prac work in schools, or whether you need to deliver the rest of Unit 4 online. Sorry things are so clear, and thanks for the amazing job you are all doing at this difficult time. I hope your students are doing ok.  Laura X

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FD4A.05B876C0]

Laura Murphy

Executive Education Officer

DATTA Vic

Abbotsford Convent

Room C1.22

Convent Building

1 St Heliers Street

Abbotsford VIC 3067

Phone: 03 9349 5809

Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>

Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datta.vic.edu.au%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cbrooks.christopher.c%40edumail.vic.gov.au%7Ca8f192e2f5fa4e68c03708d7b5bfd154%7Cd96cb3371a8744cfb69b3cec334a4c1f%7C0%7C0%7C637177707795027466&sdata=%2FSHY558TquTnHX0X6b%2BBwSec4dXA8jD0RVRyc35GJOQ%3D&reserved=0>

Note I am working from home Monday - Wednesday.