[Design and Technology] Unit 4 - VCAA

Lambert Dean LamD at jpc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 12 02:01:05 UTC 2020

Hi David,

As of yet, no. To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been any clear instruction or directive with how teachers move forward with the prac element - U4O2 and obviously this will have an impact on U4O3 SAT.

The SAC is ok, we can do that remotely under strict times and probably best to offer as an 'open book'.

My Year 12 are becoming anxious as they really want to make their products...

At this stage, as soon as students have completed the SAC, we will begin to prep for the exam...

Student's are finalising SAT criteria 4-5...

Feedback welcomed

Regards

Dean.

Dean Lambert