[Design and Technology] VASS Dates

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 20 02:03:11 UTC 2020

Hi Maryann, we're expecting further information this week, but as far as we know, principals have been advised:

-          That Unit 1 and 3 Semester dates should be extended by 2 weeks

-          The date for entry of Unit 3 coursework scores has been extended to October 2020

As soon as any more details are released, we'll share them. L