[Design and Technology] Changes to VCE & VCAL

Paul Gorman vizartoz at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 7 01:07:38 UTC 2020

Thanks Laura. Regards, Paul
Paul Gorman Technology Teacher (contract) St Monica's College, Epping
vizartoz at yahoo.com.au
0427 693 445

    On Tuesday, 7 April 2020, 10:59:19 am AEST, Laura Murphy <pl at datta.vic.edu.au> wrote:

  Morning everyone, following the Minister's announcement that we will be moving to online learning for term 2, here's the latest update from the VCAA on changes to VCE and VCAL - https://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/ChangesToVCEandVCAL2020/Pages/default.aspx
We expect to hear specific info on PD&T and Systems Engineering very soon, and will share this as soon as we get it.
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/designtech/destechindex.html  - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria