[Design and Technology] Design tech crt available

Brian Cosgriff cosgriffb at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 30 00:56:30 UTC 2019

Term 4 is no good, however,  I may need one for Term 2 2020 at St. Kevin's
College in Toorak.
If there is anyone interested I would love to know. Mainly Year 10 PDT and
some Junior classes (PE and Geog I think).
Let me know if you think you can help.
Cheers
Brian

--
*                   Brian Cosgriff*
*      B.Ed. Business    Grad. Dip. Technology*

--
This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be