[Design and Technology] suggestion for you tube videos on new production technologies

Gabriella Verstraeten gverstraeten at sfx.vic.edu.au
Tue May 21 00:44:53 UTC 2019

Hi there Product design teachers
Can any one suggest some good you tube videos that feature the new and emerging technologies covered in SAC 2. Something that goes for about 10mins. I've had a look, found a couple of bit dull videos but  couldn't find anything that I went Wow! About. Something that features Laser technology, robotics, CAD, CAM, CNC etc. we read the text book but it would be good for the students to see moving visuals.
Cheers
Gabriella Verstraeten
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. St Francis Xavier College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of St Francis Xavier College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of St Francis Xavier College.