[Design and Technology] Turn your trade into a Teaching career by La Trobe Uni, June 6. PLEASE SHARE!

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 3 02:37:04 UTC 2019

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR NETWORKS!

La Trobe University and partners are running a free info session on their Bachelor of Technology Teaching course on June 6 at NCAT in Preston.

If you know of school technicians or tradespeople who may be interested, please encourage them to attend.

For more information and to register, click here -
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/turn-your-trade-into-a-career-teaching-technology-in-schools-tickets-61625110364

Thanks, Laura

[cid:image001.png at 01D51A09.0C0EC4E0]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education Officer
DATTA Vic
Level 2  The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street
Footscray VIC 3011
Phone: 03 9349 5809
Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>
Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>

Note I am in the office Monday - Thursday.