[Design and Technology] job vacancies - Preston and Hume Anglican Grammar

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 29 22:55:58 UTC 2019

Good morning, just a reminder that there are a number of vacancies that are still to be filled for teaching roles in 2019.

NCAT in Preston is seeking a Leading Teacher for their Trades and Technologies program - a fantastic opportunity, and not just because you'd get to work with DATTA Vic every year for our December conferences!

Hume Anglican Grammar is seeking a teacher in Technologies/Electronics/Systems Engineering. They are happy to be flexible about the job loading, and encourage everyone with an interest to apply, even if you do not have previous experience teaching VCE.

Visit our online noticboard for more details and to apply.

Good luck!  Laura

[banner 200]<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/emerging-technologies-datta-vic-mid-year-conference>
Laura Murphy
Executive Education Officer
DATTA Vic
Level 2  The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street
Footscray VIC 3011
Phone: 03 9349 5809
Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>
Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>
[cid:image002.png at 01D4B881.FDB05230]
Note I am in the office Monday - Friday.