[Design and Technology] Fusion 360 education license renewal

Brendan D'Arcy B.DArcy at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 24 02:05:16 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,

We have been using Autodesk Fusion 360 3D modelling software for 3 or so years now, on one of those 3-year free educational licenses.
We need to renew the licenses for our staff, but are having issues with Autodesk's renewal process.

Has anyone had similar experiences? Is there another workaround to renew/re-activate our software that people know of?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Brendan D’Arcy (TNBD)
Senior School Teacher
VCE Systems Engineering,
Level A-E Design & Systems Technology and Mathematics

Kardinia International College
PO Box 17, Geelong, Victoria, 3220, Australia
Ph: +61 3 5278 9999          Fax:  +61 3 5278 9529
I b.darcy at kardinia.vic.edu.au  Click to find KIC I www.kardinia.vic.edu.au I

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us by return email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School.  The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.   Please consider the environment before printing this email.