[Design and Technology] VCE PD&T Textiles Teacher Meet Up

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 4 00:08:54 UTC 2019

Hi everyone, there is a VCE PD&T Textiles Teachers group on Facebook, who have been swapping ideas and sharing issues throughout this year. They are organising their first ever meet up, and all VCE Textiles teachers are invited. Come along to NGV International at 11.30am on Saturday 14 December - we'll chat over a coffee in the gallery and then visit the Collection Comme exhibition. Email Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au> if you want to attend. Click here for more info - https://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/vce-pdt-textiles-teacher-networking-group-pl1967

[MS signature]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education Officer
DATTA Vic
Abbotsford Convent
Room C1.22
Convent Building
1 St Heliers Street
Abbotsford VIC 3067
Phone: 03 9349 5809
Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>
Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>

Note I am in the office Monday - Thursday.
[cid:image002.png at 01D5AA93.15EE4970]