[Design and Technology] Balenciaga and Desert Lines Teacher Preview

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 21 01:10:27 UTC 2019

Dear teachers, just a reminder that bookings close today for the Balenciaga and Desert Lines Teacher Preview at Bendigo Art Gallery, to be held next Thursday 4-6pm.

Bookings: https://www.bendigoregion.com.au/bendigo-art-gallery/form/booking-form-balenciaga-and-dese
event information: https://www.bendigoregion.com.au/bendigo-art-gallery/bag-events/balenciaga-and-desert-lines-teacher-preview

[cid:image001.png at 01D55811.0900BFB0]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education Officer
DATTA Vic
Level 2  The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street
Footscray VIC 3011
Phone: 03 9349 5809
Email: pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au>
Web: www.datta.vic.edu.au<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>

Note I am in the office Monday - Thursday.