[Design and Technology] laser cutters

Felicity McNamara Felicity.McNamara at carey.com.au
Tue Aug 20 07:12:01 UTC 2019

Hi Maryanne,

https://www.troteclaser.com/en-au/laser-machines/laser-engravers-speedy-series/

We have the Trotec speedy 360. It is 4 years old now and has not had any issues- except for a replacement lens. Its pricey, but can be leased over 3 years.
Has an 800 x 500 bed. Cut and engraves quickly. Wish we had 2 of them. it is used all day every day by PD&T, Art, Vis Com, Science, junior school- the list goes on!

Felicity McNamara,
Product Design and Technology Teacher
Senior School Cartwright Mentor
1st XVIII Boys Football Manager