[Design and Technology] job at Carey Grammar in 2019

McNamara, Felicity Felicity.McNamara at carey.com.au
Mon Nov 19 00:00:52 UTC 2018

HI Everyone,
Due to increased numbers in our subject we are looking for another teacher to join our team.
.4 position- 2 days a week. Middle school wood/ metal.

More details here:
https://www.carey.com.au/employment/product-design-teacher

thanks,

Felicity McNamara,
Product Design and Technology Teacher
Senior School Cartwright Mentor
1st XVIII Boys Football Manager
Phone +61 3 9816 1576
carey.com.au<https://www.carey.com.au/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D37448.E910B550]
349 Barkers Road Kew VIC 3101 Australia
ABN 83 051 576 062 | CRICOS #00135G

DISCLAIMER:This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.