[Design and Technology] Costing design options

Jo Roszkowski RoszkowskiJ at ruyton.vic.edu.au
Thu May 31 23:31:15 EDT 2018

Hi All

I made note at the VCAA info session in Term 1 that "not all design options need to be costed".

My students are asking me which ones should be costed and why not all of them to let the end user know which will be cheapest....

Just wondering what the consensus is out there please.

thanks, Jo

[http://community.ruyton.vic.edu.au/communityMedia/Ruyton_Signature.png]

Jo Roszkowski

Visual Arts Teacher

RUYTON GIRLS' SCHOOL

12 Selbourne Road Kew 3101

www.ruyton.vic.edu.au<http://www.ruyton.vic.edu.au>

Tel: +613 9819 2422
<tel:+61398192422>CRICOS: 00336J

[http://community.ruyton.vic.edu.au/communityMedia/facebook-icon_16.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ruytongirlsschool/> [http://community.ruyton.vic.edu.au/communityMedia/instagram-icon_16.png] <https://www.instagram.com/ruytongirlsschool/>

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended for use of the named recipient or entity may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own risk.
Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Ruyton Girls' School.