[Design and Technology] Moderation

Lorraine Tran tranlorraine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 22:42:01 EST 2018

Hi Stuart and others looking to form parnterships

If you are having difficulty finding a partnership school, you can contact
VCAA's Student records and results unit.

For info about forming partnerships and the email contact address please go
to:

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vce/exams/statisticalmoderation/
partnerships.aspx#H2N10071

Alternatively, ring VCAA on 03 9032 1700 or 1800134197 and ask to be put
through to the Student records and results unit.

Hope this helps,
Lorraine Tran