[Design and Technology] Moderation PL at Caroline Chisholm Catholic College

Monique Dalli m.dalli at cccc.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 04:37:33 EDT 2018

Evening all!

Starting this term we are hosting Moderation Partnership PL sessions - the aim of these sessions would be to facilitate groups of teachers that teach like subjects in VCE years so they can form moderation partnerships as well as create a networking opportunity for teachers that are the only teacher of a course at their school and for personal collegial relationships that promote excellence in teaching.

We envision this academic partnership with neighbouring schools will develop into a routine event that happens each Term, allowing for resource sharing and sharing of best practice knowledge. We have picked the first date as the 8th May 3:45 -5pm, this first meeting/workshop purpose is informal - for people to meet, get to know each other, discuss their SAC tasks and plans, and look at each other’s schedules. We will then use their feedback to propose a second date and additional future dates so that we can use these partnerships as continual professional relationships.

We have set up an online RSVP: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3QW7J82 and a flyer is attached that you may like to share with your teams.

This PL will encompass a wide variety of subjects and courses, it is a great way to meet others who teach like subjects. Please know you are still welcome to participate even if your formal partnerships may have already have been formed, this professional learning extends further than just moderation – we are using it as a starting platform/spring board for curriculum focused professional learning.​

​

Monique Dalli

Director of Professional Learning
[cid:image373767.JPG at cb64f088.47a6c65f]
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College
204 Churchill Avenue, Braybrook 3019

        :       03 9296 5311

f       :       03 9296 5381

        :       m.dalli at cccc.vic.edu.au<mailto:m.dalli at cccc.vic.edu.au>

        :       www.cccc.vic.edu.au<http://www.cccc.vic.edu.au>

follow us:
 [cid:image3f9f43.PNG at 8cf26cac.4ca81117] <https://www.facebook.com/carolinechisholmcatholiccollege>  [cid:imaged8f94a.PNG at 301e6850.478be9da] <https://twitter.com/CCCC_Braybrook>  [cid:image14fe7a.PNG at 451eca7c.4b88bb57] <https://www.instagram.com/carolinechisholmcatholiccoll/>  [cid:image8a5b73.PNG at 0dc1cc39.4587aaea] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGb1LBzP2W9L-jQgNbzjiig>
[cid:image373767.JPG at cb64f088.47a6c65f]
[cid:imagea0e70b.JPG at 16fe3368.4385fb9a]

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the Email and all copies. Caroline Chisholm Catholic College does not guarantee that this Email is virus or error free.

The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.

Caroline Chisholm Catholic College is a Child Safe school.

All Third Party Contractors (service providers) and external educational providers engaged by the College are responsible for contributing to the safety and protection of children in the College environment.

The College has a comprehensive Child Safety Program which includes our Child Safety Policy and its related code of conduct. Both these documents are readily accessible on the College website: http://www.cccc.vic.edu.au/ or by contacting the College directly. For further information related to the College Child Safety program, please contact the College. The Deputy Principal (Strategic & Educational Innovation) oversees the College Child Safety Program.

Caroline Chisholm Catholic College takes being eSmart seriously. We encourage everyone to be smart, safe and responsible online.

The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of Caroline Chisholm Catholic College.