[Design and Technology] Technology jobs?

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 19 09:46:34 AEST 2017

Hi John, that's great to hear!

We've just got word that Ivanhoe Grammar are seeking a CRT teacher for Design & Tech.  The post is available now, and may continue into term 3.  Contact Julia Scanlon at Julia.SCANLON at ivanhoe.com.au<mailto:Julia.SCANLON at ivanhoe.com.au>

Laura

[signature 350]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education officer