[Design and Technology] text book for VCE Product Design and Technology new study design

Gabriella Verstraeten gverstraeten at sfx.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 9 11:40:28 AEST 2017

Hi All, have just received from Cambridge press a flyer for a text book for the new study design for VCE Product Design & Technology. I notice it has a new set of authors to the previous years. Does any one know if there is another text book coming out or is the Cambridge text the next official text for our subject area?
Cheers

Gabriella Verstraeten
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. St Francis Xavier College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of St Francis Xavier College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of St Francis Xavier College.