[Design and Technology] FW: VET Furnishing

Fechner, Lucinda L fechner.lucinda.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 30 11:21:11 AEST 2017

From: Claudia Cicuttini <cicuttini.claudia.c at edumail.vic.gov.au>
Date: Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 10:55 am
Subject: VET Furnishing

Dear Colleague,

I manage the VCE VET Furnishing examination at the VCAA.

I am currently seeking to recruit qualified VCE VET Furnishing teachers who may be interested in a range of roles related to examination development and assessment, and who will not be teaching Units 3 and 4 in 2018.

I was wondering whether you would know anyone who teaches VET Furnishing, and who might be interested in being involved with this? Would you would be able to suggest any directions/contacts I could follow for this area?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,

Claudia Cicuttini

Examination Development Manager
VCE Examinations, Curriculum Division
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne Vic 3000