[Design and Technology] FW: machine maintenance recommendations?

Mike Lampard mike.lampard at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Sun Apr 23 16:35:04 AEST 2017

Hi Jo,
We moved to Machine Maintenance Victoria a few years ago & have found them to be very good. The guy who comes to us is Dean. Seems to be knowledgeable, thorough and competent. He provides a report for your records that indicates areas that don't meet compliance, etc.
I am sure that there are others around who may also be good.
Mike Lampard.
Overnewton College.