[Design and Technology] Design Technology Job at Northcote High School

Peter Murphy plmurphy78 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:33:14 AEST 2016

Great graduate Design and Technology job on offer at Northcote High School
(wood, metal, plastics)

https://schooljobs.education.vic.gov.au/psp/ROLPPRD1_EA/
APPLICANT/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL - then search for northcote

Applicants can only have up to 4 years experience.

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/about/careers/teaching/Pages/graduate.aspx

Progressive design curriculum at Northcote, lots of things like service
design, makerspace tasks, humanitarian and industrial design type projects.

We have 3D printers (using sketchup)  but still lots of making with
traditional tools and machines.

New workshops being constructed now, focus on robotics (VEX) and STEM in
the future.

Deadline is this Thursday 08/09/2016

Contact me if you have have any questions.

murphy.peter.l at edumail.vic.gov.au

Peter Murphy
Design and Technology Teacher
Northcote High School

President
Design and Technology Teachers' Association Victoria
http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/peter-murphy