[Design and Technology] Exam 2016

Steve Catanzariti Steve.Catanzariti at sjc.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 11 09:24:32 AEDT 2016

Under the materials and equipment information pages for PDT, It says "no shape templates of any kind are permitted"

  Steve Catanzariti

St Joseph's College Geelong
135 Aphrasia Street, Newtown Vic 3220
Ph Office: 03 5226 8100
Fax: 03 5221 6983
www.sjc.vic.edu.au<http://www.sjc.vic.edu.au/>
compassion innovation integrity
[Fashion Show email signature]<http://www.sjc.vic.edu.au/events/fashion-dinner-a-night-under-the-stars?month=Oct&year=2015>

The contents of this email are CONFIDENTIAL. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise St Joseph's College Geelong by phone on 03 5226 8100
and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thank you.