[Design and Technology] class numbers

Kaylen Kornberg KNK at mentonegrammar.net
Tue Nov 29 15:32:38 AEDT 2016

Hi all.
Presently we are undergoing some changes at school and our wood tech class sizes have increased dramatically. Can I have some indication of what other schools' class sizes are capped at for yrs 7-9  please as I am really concerned about OH&S issues and the size of the room as we can only fit 10 rectangular benches in the space. Also, is there a specific distance between benches that is documented that can be used as a guide?
Thanks so much everyone as I am getting a bit stressed about all of this.