[Design and Technology] FW: Yr 7 and 9

Craig Watson C.Watson at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 15:06:31 AEDT 2016

Year 8 lolly dispenser.

-----Original Message-----
From: destech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:destech-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Kaylen Kornberg
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2016 11:50 AM
To: Design and Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Design and Technology] Yr 7 and 9

Hi all.
I'm looking for some help to get fresh ideas for new projects for Design and Tech classes in yr 7 and 9. We are predominantly set up to work in wood but want to get some new projects happening and I've run out of suggestions so just wondering what others are doing. The classes run for a semester with the sevens having 2 lessons a week and the nines having 3.
Also interested in hearing about class sizes for these levels too.

Thanks  everyone.
Kaylen Kornberg.
http://www.edulists.com.au - FAQ, resources, subscribe, unsubscribe Design and Technology Mailing List kindly supported by http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/designtech/destechindex.html  - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria