[Design and Technology] Yr 7 and 9

LIAUW, CHRISTOPHER christopher.liauw at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 13:49:45 AEDT 2016

check out www.freeworkshopsafetytests.com.au

A ton of lessons and projects.

cheers

From: destech-bounces at edulists.com.au <destech-bounces at edulists.com.au> on behalf of Kaylen Kornberg <KNK at mentonegrammar.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2016 11:50 AM
To: Design and Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Design and Technology] Yr 7 and 9

Hi all.
I'm looking for some help to get fresh ideas for new projects for Design and Tech classes in yr 7 and 9. We are predominantly set up to work in wood but want to get some new projects happening and I've run out of suggestions so just wondering what others are doing. The classes run for a semester with the sevens having 2 lessons a week and the nines having 3.
Also interested in hearing about class sizes for these levels too.

Thanks  everyone.
Kaylen Kornberg.
DATTA Vic - Design and Technology Teachers' Association of Victoria