[Design and Technology] Yr 7 and 9

Damien Ridley damien.ridley at ec.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 12:50:04 AEDT 2016

Hi,
Our Year 7 projects are the classic pencil box, a spatula and a small LED
torch.
Year 8 is an engineering project of a tower that needs to hold as much
weight as possible with limited materials, and then make a pixar inspired
touch lamp.
Year 9 make a ukulele.
All the projects are based upon a design brief that increase in complexity
each year. I am happy to share the briefs if anyone emails me. I'm not
saying they are amazing, but am happy to share.

Damien Ridley
Edinburgh College