[Design and Technology] Ideas for Systems and technology (7-10)

Louk, John W louk.john.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 10 13:53:12 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone,

My school has decided they want to include more systems tech into the curriculum next year so I'm looking for ideas and resources for projects to be included into Materials and or seperate electives running 75mins or 150mins a week for a semester.

Any thoughts or resources would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Wayne Louk

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.