[Design and Technology] Year Level Appropriate Equipment Matrix

Fechner, Lucinda L fechner.lucinda.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 23 12:25:17 AEDT 2016

Hi,
Last week I think it was, someone was asking about a document listing age or year level appropriate equipment.
I was given the attached document when I attended the mandatory Course in Safe Use of Machinery for Technology Teaching a few years back. Not sure of the origin but it's a good guide.

Lucinda Fechner

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481C.A77F3920]

      Arts/Tech Domain Leader
      Melba College