[Design and Technology] which bernina sewing machine to buy ?

Treverton, Melissa J treverton.melissa.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jun 13 16:21:03 AEST 2016

Hi Robin,

I would definitely recommend the 1008.  WE have them service annually at $30 each and they usually last us at least 10 -12 years.  Worth the investment, the plastic ones just can't take the hard knocks.

Regards,
Melissa

Melissa Treverton
Acting Assistant Principal
Leading Teacher:  Curriculum - Creativity and Movement.
Teacher :Product Design and Technology; Art.
Parkdale Secondary College

Warren Road, Melbourne VIC 3195